Spinlight PM is looking for an
IT Manager Digital and Marketing Systems
who will be part of the Information Technology department. IT Manager Digital and Marketing Systems assists business partners and IT leadership in analyzing technology needs and building software/application project plans to meet aligned business goals. Contributes to Portfolio Management which includes capital and expense management and overall project management of aligned business priorities for either the Digital, Marketing or Media Content Divisions.
Collaborates with internal team to ensure integration of organizational system roadmaps are consistently part of overall plan. Provides direction to project teams, establishes work priorities, and evaluates proposed solutions to ensure that technology contributes to achievement of business objectives. Contributes to and enforces departmental strategies, policies and standards. Ensures that team commitments are tracked, managed, and meet or exceed expectations.
Duties and responsabilities:
• Experience developing team-level plans and contributing to annual budgets
• Experience managing multiple project teams
• Skills in resource management, project prioritization, problem solving, issue management and negotiation, and mediation
• Ability to manage customer and vendor relationships
• Ability to work collaboratively and across divisions
• Contributes to division strategic planning, applying a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
• Oversees and coordinates the work of project managers, architects, business analysts and software engineers. Ensures software and application development adheres to enterprise architectural standards and other application development standards
DOMANDE PER LA VIDEO INTERVISTA
Domanda n° 1
Describe the latest project you run related to CRM or Media Content domains.
Domanda n° 2
What is the toughest employee problem you have had to deal with as an IT manager, and how did you resolve it?
Domanda n° 3
Describe a situation where you had to explain technical details to a non-technical audience. How did you adjust your presentation?